Friday, November 19, 2021

Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog Hop Fall/Winter 2021 ~ Coffee - my happiness

 Hey guys, thanks for stopping by today!  Today I'm here doing a coffee themed card for the Coffee Loving Card makers Fall/Winter Blog Hop 2021!  

I'm here with my 11th and final card so far this amazing Coffee Lovers hop!  This week went by super fast and I have had a blast hopping along!

I just want to thank all the Super Sponsors who are so AMAZING and GENEROUS. I also want to thank Amy T. for always working so hard behind the scenes to make this blog hop go off without a hitch!


Now on to this sweet, simple card.  I am obsessed with this COCOA VANILLA Collection _ THESE DAYS.  I've only made one layout with it so far so any chance I have to pull it out and play with it I will!

To find the papers, stickers and floral ephemera and sticker phrases that I used head over to Piece Craft Love and look at the entire collection and the SPECIAL BUNDLES she has put together!

thanks for stopping by,

KIMBELRY

2 comments:

  1. YAY! Thank you for ALL of your awesome projects!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This year's hop went by super fast! Thanks again for doing all the leg work on this again this year! YOU ROCK...now, time for a vaca ;)

      Delete