Friday, November 19, 2021

Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog Hop Fall/Winter 2021 ~ Make Today Amazing

Hey guys, thanks for stopping by today!  Today I'm here doing a coffee themed card for the Coffee Loving Card makers Fall/Winter Blog Hop 2021!  I hope you are having as much fun hopping along as I am creating and hopping!



I'm here with my 10th card so far this hop!  I just learned on Wednesday that I won a prize from Impress Cards & Crafts!  I'm so excited and thankful for Impress Cards & Crafts for being a SUPER SPONSOR this year!

Now on to this sweet, simple cards.  I started off with an A2 card base.  I cut a white card stock down to size for the top panel and I inked it with Tim Holtz Distressed Ink in TATTERED ROSE.  I then sprayed a little water to activate it.

The side border is from my older stash...I used 4 layers and adhered it down to the side of the card.  I then reached into my NEW stash from Piececraftlove.com and pulled out a mini sticker tablet from CARPE DIEM and found these tiny coffee cups and knew I had to use one!  

I pulled a clipboard with the word TODAY on it, some black and white flowers, 2 different color hearts and a word strip that says MAKE TODAY AMAZING.  I also found this cute heart arrow.  I put 2 tiny banners below the word strip and I was done!

This was a super easy card to make!  Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and checking out my 10th card for the COFFEE LOVING CARDMAKERS BLOG HOP!

KIMBELRY

1 comment: