Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog Hop Fall/Winter 2021 ~ But first Coffee

 

Hey guys, thanks for stopping by today!  Today I'm here doing a coffee themed card for the Coffee Loving Card makers Fall/Winter Blog Hop 2021!  I hope you are having as much fun hopping along as I am creating and hopping!

Wow, I think this is my 9th card now!  I'm on a roll this year!  I think the most cards I've done on the Fall/Winter Blog Hop was 4 so I'm just so excited to be doing this again this year🙌

I used 2 different stamp sets for this one.  The first one I grabbed was the one I actually one for the Coffee blog hop a couple of months ago from JOURNALS FOR LIFE.  I love their stuff!  I was so excited to get this set!


I started off with an A2 card, I reached into my 6x6 paper pads and pulled out DESIGNER PAPER ~ CARNIVAL with those really awesome checkered pattern of colors!  I then reached for a paper from WE ARE MEMORY KEEPERS called ANTIQUE CHIC.  I fussy cutter the top of the paper and adhered to to the top of the card.  I also die cut a tag from the same piece of paper (with journaling lines).  

I stamped the Sentiment from the JOURNALS FOR LIFE in Wendy Vecchi Permanent ink in FERN GREEN.  I then stamped the coffee cup with the whip cream (old stash, and I can't remember where I got it...but I do love the saying😉)  I used Tim Holtz Distressed Markers in FOSSILIZED AMBER and LUCKY GLOVER.  I added some sparkle from my glitter brush marker in CLEAR SHIMMER.

I had the calendar in my stash so I adhered it down on the card panel, added foam dots to the sentiment and added thread to the tag and adhered it all down.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you are enjoying the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog Hop as much as I am!
Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment