Saturday, July 24, 2021

Process Video featuring PinkFresh Studio and Paige Evans

Hi Guys, thanks for stopping by my Blogger today.  I wanted to show you a process video I did using some Paige Evans and PinkFresh Studio with a little bit of mixed media!

So come along and join me, get a 10%OFF coupon to Piece Craft Love and lets see how this turns out🤗






Some of the items I used:


PinkFresh Studios: Days of Splendor Chipboard Flairs
Maggie Holmes: Sweet Story puffy stickers
The Wonders Collection and The Scenic 
Paige Evans - Paper #20 - Piece Craft Love https://piececraftlove.com

PinkFresh Studios: Days Of Splendor enamel dots

PinkFresh Studios: Days of Splendor Floral Ephemera

Here is the finished layout:




Thanks so much for stopping by and keeping up with me over here on Blogger and YT! Please leave a comment and let me know what you think about the layout, and don't forget to come visit us over on MEWE


Make it a Scrapy Day🤗
Kimberly






No comments:

Post a Comment