Monday, October 5, 2026

Halloween Tag - Happy Haunting

Hey guys I'm up on the Blogger with a fun mixed media Halloween tag featuring KCS Designs by Kim.  This is part of her new Fall/Halloween Collection and I will leave links below on all the stuff I used.


I was in a messy mood and I have really been in a Halloween mood lately as well, so this was so fun to work on!

I started out with a tag I cut out using my Joy2 from Cricut (appx. 6x4").  I added some distressed sprays, let them dry and then came in with a stencil and some modeling paste.  I love how the modeling paste soaks up the colors from the sprays. 

While letting that dry I printed out both of the images from KCS Designs by Kim onto some rice paper and fussy cut them.  After the modeling paste dried I added the background with some rice paper glue, let that set and dry and then added the spiderweb and the wired gold glitter ribbon.  I added the image of the girl up on some foam tape and adhered her down...I mean how cute is that Halloween dress!

I reached into my stamps and found this HAPPY HAUNTING stamp from Prima Marketing that I thought was perfect.  I stamped and fussy gut it, popped it up on some foam tape, added the black ribbon to the top of the tag and called it done!

  • Background paper - Autumn Lingers 
  • Image of Girl with halloween dress - Peculiar Halloween Society Clip Art
  • Distress sprays - Tim Holtz in Ground Espresso,  Frayed Burlap
  • Modeling paste (from Amazon)
  • Tiny spiderweb die (retired)
  • Wired gold glitter ribbon (from Hobby Lobby)

I hope I inspired you to get into your crafty space and make some cool, scary and/or cute Halloween projects!

Thanks for hanging out with me,

Stay Crafty 

Kimberly 

No comments:

Post a Comment