Monday, October 5, 2026

Halloween treat bag tag

Hey guys I'm up on the Blogger with a fun mixed media Halloween treat bag tag featuring KCS Designs by Kim. This is part of her new Fall/Halloween Collection, I will leave links below on all the stuff I used.



How CUTE is this little witch??? This Peculiar Halloween Society Surreal Characters collection is so GOOD!

I sized her to fit on this tiny treat bag that I made into a tag, I don't think she was much bigger than 3". I printed the image out and fussy cut it. I set her aside and I used a spiderweb stencil to do the background. I added the black cat, the material buttons and the word ABRACADABRA, because doesn't she just look like she would put a spell on you! 
I also pulled out this stamp (love the fancy bracketed frame around the sentiment) and I stamped it and heat embossed it in fine gold and adhered it to the bag along with the image and buttons. I punched a hole in the top to make a tag, added the ric rack ribbon and the hole enforcer and called it done!
  • Image of Girl with halloween dress -  Peculiar Halloween Society Surreal Characters
  • Ink - Black Soot distressed ink from Tim Holtz
  • Happy Haunting Stamp - Prima Marketing, Juliet Nutting Witchy Poo stamp set 
  • Embossing Powder in Fine Gold - WOW Embossing 
  • Spiderweb stencil - Carta Bella (retired)
  • ABRACADABRA sentiment - GOOSEBUMPS Collection from Pretty Little Studio
  • Black rubber cat - from my stash
  • Felt Buttons - Joanne's (that's how long I had them and was so happy to finally use them up)

I hope I inspired you to get into your crafty space and make some cute Halloween tags for this season or a goodie bag for a Halloween Party.

Thanks for hanging out with me,

Stay Crafty 

Kimberly 

1 comment: