Saturday, October 16, 2021

Scraplifting CTMH - Happy Halloween Treat & Scraptober!

Hey guys, thanks for stopping by today!  Today I'm here doing a layout I lifted from the CTMH catalog (October - December 2021).  I'm just in LOVE with some of their layouts so I wanted to give them a try with my own stash...I mean we all want to bash our stash right?




Here is the layout in their catalog that I wanted to scrap lift.  It's the cutest ever Halloween layout.  I started out with stickers from Carta Bella, some Tim Holtz Ink, Echo Park Paper,  my 2" circle dies and I used some cart-a-parts.

If you guys want to see how this came together and everything else I used I'm including my YouTube process video below.


Don't forget SCRAPTOBER over at PIECE CRAFT LOVE.  She is having a HUGE SALE on so many collections of scrapbook paper, new bundles of Cocoa Vanilla and not one but TWO giveaways!   Click here to read her blog  to be entered to win a FABULOUS PRIZE!  All you have to do is answer a question she asks in the comments section on her Blog to be entered in one of 2 prizes she is giving away this month to celebrate SCRAPTOBER!  

Also, don't forget to click the 10% Off (see the left side of my blog post) to get 10% off your ENTIRE order PLUS free shipping on $30 or more of fun craft stuff!


Here is the completed layout:
🎃👻💀⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️🎃👻💀

Here is the video
🎃👻💀⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️🎃👻💀


Thanks again for stoping by and leave a comment below to let me knowWhat your favorite Halloween paper is.

Make it a scrapy day!

xoxo

Kimberly



No comments:

Post a Comment