Thursday, November 11, 2021

Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog Hop Fall/Winter 2021 ~ Coffee is a Hug in a Mug

 

Hey guys, thanks for stopping by today!  Today I'm here doing a coffee themed card for the Coffee Loving Card makers Fall/Winter Blog Hop 2021!

This will be the 4th year I'm doing it and it's always so much fun!  Amy Tsuruta is the mastermind behind this huge coffee lovers blog hop each year and does a fantastic job!  There are a ton of Super Sponsors and prizes so I hope you come join us!


Today I'm here putting together this cute Coffee themed card using some dies from Gemini Crafter's Companion.  I have 2 sets from the Coffee Sweet Like Chocolate die set.

I started off with some cranberry textured card stock and cut it to A2 size for the card base.  I went into my stash and found some brown craft paper with circles on it which reminded me of snow. I cut the coffee cup, snow flake, spoon and steam from the die set.  I used velum for the snow flake and the steam.  I had a piece of scrape paper from my Christmas stash to die cut the spoon.

I used one of my Nestibilities frame dies that was 3 x 4 1/4 and cut a frame out.  I then stamped the sentiment with STAZON ink in Black and popped it up on foam dots, along with the coffee cup to give some dimension. I added some Tim Holtz Distressed Ink in BRUSHED CORDUROY on the edges of the card Lastly, I added a Nuvo drop in the middle of the snowflake and I was done.

This card came together super quick and is such a cute coffee card to send for to someone special!  Just goes to show you don't have to be elaborate when making cards...sometimes simple is best.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like the card and it inspired you to come hop along with the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog Hop!

4 comments:

  1. looks so nice!
    Hello from Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!☕

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fikreta! I hope you are having as much fun on the hop as I am! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card! I love that die cut panel you used for your mug!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I love it, it's part of a set and I use them a lot! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

      Delete