Friday, November 12, 2021

Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog Hop Fall/Winter 2021 ~ Warm & Cozy memories

 

Hey guys, thanks for stopping by today!  Today I'm here doing a coffee themed card for the Coffee Loving Card makers Fall/Winter Blog Hop 2021!

This will be the 4th year I'm doing it and it's always so much fun!  Amy Tsuruta is the mastermind behind this huge coffee lovers blog hop each year and does a fantastic job!  There are a ton of Super Sponsors and prizes so I hope you come join us!



Today I'm here putting together this cute Christmas Hot Cocoa themed card using some puffy stickers from Paper Crafts.  

I started off with a pre-made A2 size card base that was already scored.  I went into my stash and found some Christmas green paper and cut it down to size.  I added a flag and a strip of burgundy colored textured card stock along with some Christmas twine that I wrapped around the green top card so that when I adhered it to the base you wouldn't be able to see the back of the twine.

I then added a sticker from PHOTOPLAY that says WARM & COZY MEMORIES to the top, which I thought was the perfect sentiment for this card!  I then chose the 2 hot cocoa puffy stickers from the pack I had, added some of the holly leaves, mistletoe and a cut puffy sticker candy cane!

This card came together super quick and is such a cute Christmas card to send for Christmas!  Just goes to show you don't have to be elaborate when making cards...sometimes simple is best.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like the card and it inspired you to come hop along with the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog Hop!

Kimberly

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Well it's almost that time of year so I wanted to do a Christmas one! Thanks for reading my blog!

      Delete
  2. Those stickers are so much fun!
    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy! This was a super easy and I am already in the Christmas Spirit so...I just had too!

      Delete
  3. its so nice! love colors!
    hello from Coffee Lovers Blog hop! ☕

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Fikreta...never too early to get into the Holiday Season!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cups and pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! I love all of the beautiful elements you added to this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm already in the Christmas spirit! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

      Delete