Friday, November 12, 2021

Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog Hop Fall/Winter 2021 ~ PUMPKIN SPICE AND EVERYTHING NICE


Hey guys, thanks for stopping by today!  Today I'm here doing a coffee themed card for the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog Hop 2021!

This will be the 4th year I'm doing it and it's always so much fun!  Amy Tsuruta is the mastermind behind this huge coffee lovers blog hop each year and does a fantastic job!  There are a ton of Super Sponsors and prizes so I hope you come join us!

Today I'm making a Pumkin Spice and Everything Nice Card with lots of whip cream on top!  



I started with an A2 base card and added a top card in a the color of cream from my stash.  I cut a 4 1/2 x 2" strip from a piece from my stash, added some twine (it was actually green but I inked it in WALNUT STAIN from Tim Holtz Distressed Ink).  I adhered it to the strip I cut.  

I grabbed my Crafter's Companion Gemini COZY DRINKS STAMP & DIE SET.  This set is super cute and comes with 2 stamp and die sets.  I used the one with the to go cup.  I reached in my stash for another paper to use as the cup. 


I pulled out my stamp and die set from Sizzix called PUMPKIN SPICE & EVERYTHING NICE. I stamped the one that says PUMPKIN SPICE AND EVERYTHING NICE on the paper along with the to go cup from the Crafter's Companion set (I love to mix and match coffee stamp and dies sets).

I also stamped the "whip cream" 2 times and then once (backwards, it was a happy accident).  I layered them all together for a big pile of whip cream!  I mean who doesn't love extra whip?!   I then stamped out the straw twice and cut them out.  I used foam adhesive on both the cup and whip cream.  I put the straws behind the whip cream. and also added some sequins from my stash on top of the whip cream for some extra toppings! 

I have a border die so I used it to punch out a small piece of the same paper I used behind the cup.  I added it on the top of the cup and added some Nuvo drops in CHAMPAGNE.

Finally, I used the circle die with stitching from the Crafters Companion set, stamped the pumpkin from the PUMPKIN & SPICE stamp set to it, popped it up on foam tape and adhered it to the card.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like the card and it inspired you to come hop along with the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog Hop!

Kimberly

12 comments:

  1. Loving your delish looking project!
    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. its great!
    I never had pumpkin late. we dont have these falvors here!
    hello from Coffee Lovers Blog hop! ☕

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I make my own with pumpkin puree and or pumpkin spices...it's yummy! But I drink weird coffee anyways ;)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Oh I could def go for some of that extra whip cream right now! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. I think that this one is my favorite!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tara! LOL, I think I went overboard on the whip but I LOVE WHIP CREAM! (non dairy of course but still that stuff is GOOD!)

      Delete
  5. What a fabulous clean and simple card! Love the colors and the layout!

    ReplyDelete