Saturday, November 13, 2021

Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog Hop Fall/Winter 2021 ~ Two Coffees are Better Than One! ~ THING 1 AND THING2

 

Hey guys, thanks for stopping by today!  Today I'm here doing a coffee themed card for the Coffee Loving Card makers Fall/Winter Blog Hop 2021!

This will be the 4th year I'm doing it and it's always so much fun!  Amy Tsuruta is the mastermind behind this huge coffee lovers blog hop each year and does a fantastic job!  There are a ton of Super Sponsors and prizes so I hope you come join us!


Today I'm here using some these cute FREE IMAGES I found on line of Thing 1 & Thing 2.  How adorable are they!  After downloading them I fussy cut both and set them aside.

I pulled my A2 pre-scored card (because that's how I roll) and set it aside.  I cut the top panel to size using some water color paper I had in my stash that's a cream color.  I then went into my old stash and found these awesome circles with spirally lines (did I just make a word up??).  Any-WHO, I stamped them in some Catherine Pooler ROCKIN RED and some HERO ARTS inks in OMBRE BLUE.  I then added some blue lines with my ARTEZA Markers.

I printed out the title from my computer and die cut it using my thin die cut.  I adhered the sentiment down, along with Thing 1 and Thing 2 and then I reached into my stash and pulled out 2 coffee cups from JOURNALS FOR LIFE stickers and ephemera pack.  I thought the cups were the perfect size for these 2!  

Finally, I inked the edge of the top card in the same OMBRE BLUE (and forgot to mention that I inked the sentiment edges in ROCKIN' RED).

I adhered the top panel to the A2 card and BAM! Done.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like the card and it inspired you to come hop along with the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog Hop!

Kimberly

This card is being entered in the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop and Double Trouble Challenge #97A "DaJa-BREW" 

16 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love your background!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was the easiest card I think I've ever made and I loved how it turned out lol...thanks for stopping by my blog!

      Delete
  2. Gotta love a Thing #1 and Thing #2 reference and yes...two coffees are better than one any day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again, thank you so much for commenting on one of my Coffee cards. And, Oh my gosh, you have to join our challenge at Double Trouble "Deja-Brew" with your adorable card. Our Thing 1, 2 and 3, and our Sneetches Design team members, would love to see your card on their blog. Since you have already made a comment and to be eligible for our blog candy all you need to do is enter a card. Even if you aren't interested in the blog candy, please take a look at our Double Trouble Challenge and enter this precious card at https://doubletroublechallenge.blogspot.com/2021/11/challenge-97-deja-brew-2021-special.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Suzanne, I didn't think it fit any challenge but I will look again! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here is my email here, could you email me so that I can answer your questions on how to add to our Double Trouble Challenge. momrey200431@msn.com Thanks

      Delete
  5. So happy you joined us. Our Things and Sneetches appreciate this card. Hope you join us with some of you rother Coffee theme challenges, or future challenges to see what Things 1,2 and 3 are up to and who we are partnering with. Hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, so cute and we would have thought you made your card with Double Trouble Challenge in mind! Thanks for playing along at Double Trouble!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I loved how this turned out and it went so well with your awesome blog!

      Delete
  7. Now that is very cute idea! Love the use of the graphics from the challenge blog as part of your card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was so much fun to make and super fast to put together! So glad I found you guys!

      Delete
  8. Thanks for playing along with us at Double Trouble...I have to admit I feel a little left out. Thing 3 Twisted Sister!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL, sorry, didn't mean to leave you out...but I don't thing Thing 1 & Thing 2 needed company ;) This was so much fun to come up with!

    ReplyDelete