Hey guys I'm up on the Blogger with this super quick and easy card that came together in less than 10 minutes!
As part of the DT for KCS Designs by Kim, I get to pick and chose what I am working with each month and this month I am in love with these backgrounds from her CRISP DAYS JOURNAL PAGE collection. I mean how gorgeous are those backgrounds?
Here is my finished card, easy peasy lemon squeeze (or in this case falling leaves easy).Items used:
Background paper - KCS Designs by Kim
Bling/Rhinestones - Amazon
Stickers - old stash from Echo Park
Click on the link to see all the amazing backgrounds in this collection, I promise you you won't be disappointed.
I know I've said this before but digital downloads are a great add to your crafty goodies! Takes up zero room in your crafty space, you can get them in different formats which means you can re-size them to whatever project you are working on and you can even add text if you don't want to die cut any sentiments.
Thanks so much for hanging out with me today...I hope I inspired you to get into your crafty space and put a smile on someone's face by sending them a handmade card just from you!
Stay crafty,
Kimberly

No comments:
Post a Comment