Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Warm Christmas Wishes - Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge #57

Hey guys I'm up on the Blogger with a card for the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge #57.  If you are a coffee lover (or hot cocoa or even tea) and love to make themed cards this challenge is for you!  Click on the link and join in on the fun and inspiration and a chance to win a prize every month!

I pulled an OLD SCHOOL trick and burnt the edges of that burlap "paper" and then adhered it onto a piece of gold foiled card stock.  I Added the stamped sentiment and a die cut word "SENDING" on top of a curved banner and added the chipboard sticker on top with the pine cones.  So quick and easy...I am so behind on making Christmas cards that these quick and easy ones are for me this year!


Here is what I used for my card:

Images = BRUSH ART DESIGN1 (on Etsy)

Sentiment = YOUR NEXT STAMP (retired)

Banner die = ARDEN SEASON OF JOY(sticker/retired)

Sending word die = cut from my Cricut



Well thanks for hanging out with me, I hope I inspired you to get into your craft space and get some of those Christmas cards prepped because Christmas is going to be here before you know it!

Stay crafty 
Kimberly


2 comments: