Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Halloween inspired card from KCS Design images

Today I am making a card using images from KCS Designs over on Etsy.  I used the same collection (different images) last month for a dimensional art journal page.  This time I am using the collections for a quick and easy card to show how versatile her images are to create with.

This card came together so fast and just goes to show you don't have to spend all day in your craft room to make one card (why yes, yes I have done that)!  I will leave links below for all the items I used for making this quick card.

I started out with 2 images from KCS Designs and since the ghost is a PNG I was able to layer them onto one another in my PAGES (you can do it in WORD as well). I resized them how I wanted and then I added a text box to the top (adding a gradient to the box and picked a font I wanted).  I found the saying on line and loved it so I typed it into the text box, sized it and lined it up to where I wanted it.

I hopped into my stash and grabbed two 6x6 papers and cut them down to an A2 card size (and the other slightly smaller) so I could layer them.  I added the card topper I just made and adhered it together.


I reached back into my stash, grabbed a stitched die set and die cut the word BOO! I used the same paper I used for the layering so it would be cohesive.  I added the spider and the tiny stars to the bottom and called it DONE!  I am not mad at it and it was super fast to put together.

ITEMS USED

  1. IMAGES - CUTE HALLOWEEN GHOST & HARVEST LANE PAPERS = KCS DESIGNS (ESTY)
  2. BACKGROUND PAPER, SPOOKTACULAR = BRASS & BLISS 
  3. BACKGROUND PAPER, GINGHAM JEWEL TONES = SUNNY STUDIO
  4. STITCHED ALPHA (BOO) = BRASS & BLISS

I hope I inspired you to get into your crafty space and make a spooktacular card the season.

Stay crafty!

Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment